Army Talk

Sunday, March 04, 2007

God is Good

Over this past weekend my wife and I went to conduct revival services at the Birmingham, AL ARC. God was so good. We had a great time and got see God work in a unique way. Max Lucado talks about living life in your “sweet spot” . . . I was definitely living in that spot this past weekend.

One of the highlights of the trip was the surprise of attending the concert with Chris Tomlin, Matt Redman and Louie Giglio. It was awesome. What’s more is the message that Giglio delivered. When it comes out on DVD (and it may be, I haven’t checked yet) run out and buy it as soon as possible. He talked about how big God is and how small we are. He was so profound I really can’t do justice trying to explain the message in this short post. All I can say is you’ve got to hear it. It changed how I see God.

All that to say, God was especially good to me this weekend. Praise His name!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home