Army Talk

Sunday, February 25, 2007

My Dilemma

OK, Christmas is over . . . but I’m busier now than I have ever been. I am in the process of moving our main Thrift store.

And I’m torn.

Loving is hard. I love God . . . truly. I want to serve him and be the best I can be for Him.

I love my wife. I want to be there for her in the way that God has called me to be.

I want to be the dad God has called be . . . I love playing ball with my kids, spending time with them, hanging out and helping them with their homework and reading them bible stories and night.

I want to love the people in my church . . . I want to love the work I do . . . I want to love those that are unloved, that have no one.

But here’s my struggle: My heart’s just not that big. How in the world am I supposed to do all this?

Hence why I haven’t blogged for a while . . .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home